For AVE and Larga Distancia
A personal, non-transferable pass, valid for 10 one-way journeys – regardless of whether they are outward bound or return – between two specific stations.
It is mandatory to access the train, always present together the BonoAVE + ticket formalization.
Scope of use
On all AVE services and on other Larga Distancia services that operate on Alta Velocidad high-speed lines and coincide with AVE train routes.
- The BonoAVE pass gives a 35% discount on the General/Base Ave price of the journey purchased by the customer.
Types of pass
- BonoAVE Preferente.
- BonoAVE Turista.
- It will be valid, all days of the week, for a period of 4 months from the date of purchase. If prices of the BonoAVE pass are amended during the period of validity, the unused journeys will be valid until the pass expires.
The prices will be those indicated at the time on Renfe’s website.
Classes and Seats
- BonoAVE Preferente pass holders may validate their ticket in their class, or in a lower class without right to compensation.
- The holder of a Tourist BonoAVE may formalise the ticket in Tourist, Tourist+ or First Class, in the last two cases after paying the difference in fare with respect to the corresponding General Fare (Flexible Fare).
- The pass is only valid for seats.
- The Pass may only be cancelled free of charge if it has not been used.
- If the Pass has been used for some operation, but no journey has been made on it, it may be cancelled with payment of a cancellation fee of 15% of its price.
- Ticket windows at stations can be used to cancel BonoAVE passes purchased through any of the sales channels.
- Travel Agencies can only be used to cancel passes purchased via this channel.
Elección de asiento
Se permite la elección de asiento, excepto en los servicios con transbordo.
Validation of the journey booking
It is compulsory to validate the booking and print the ticket for each journey. The ticket cannot be changed, but it can be cancelled at no charge.
- In the case of trains that are missed for causes not attributable to Renfe, those customers who have arrived at the departure station at least 30 minutes before the scheduled train departure time will be given the option to travel on the next train with available seats, under the terms and conditions specified by Renfe.
- The charge will be 20% of the General/Base ticket price, provided the customer travels in the same class – or lower – as that of the original ticket.
CLUB Lounge and Free Parking Allowance
- BonoAVE Preferente pass holders are entitled to their use, under the specified terms and conditions.
- No incluye franquicia de aparcamiento.
- Ticket windows at stations, the Renfe website, travel agencies, Telephone Sales - Renfe Contigo 902.320.320, Virtual Agencies.
This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, except where specified in the terms and conditions.