Renfe Spain Pass is a pass that allows non-residents in Spain to travel around the country.
- This pass is active for 6 months as from the date of issue and is valid for 1 month as from the date on which it is first validated for a journey.
- Customers can choose between two modalities: Business/Club or Tourist, for adult or child (ages 4 to 13; children under the age of 4 travel free if they do not occupy a seat).
- Customers can choose passes of 4, 6, 8, 10 or 12 journeys, to be used within 1 month.
- It is valid for all AVE Long Distance and Medium Distance trains (excluding couchettes).
- The ticket allows you to complete your journey by Commuter train provided that it connects with the place of origin or destination of your booking.
- It can be purchased on Internet and at authorized travel agencies and stations.
- With the rail pass finder bookings can be made free of charge on Internet and at authorized travel agencies and stations.
- The pass is personal and non-transferable and must always be presented together with a valid passport.
- In addition with "CiudadesAVE" and Spain Pass, you can enjoy significant discounts at Museums, Restaurants, Tourist Passes, etc..