Malaga – Travelling with
Pets can be taken on Cercanías (Commuter) trains
- There are no weight restrictions for pets such as dogs, cats and birds. Dogs must be muzzled.
Precautions to be taken with your animal
- They do not need to travel in a cage.
- They must kept on a lead at all times
- The owner or person travelling with the animal is responsible for any damages that it may cause.
- Pets travel without a ticket.
- Only one pet per passenger.
- Renfe Cercanías may limit or suspend the transport of pets on certain dates or for periods of the timetable as deemed necessary.