Renfe Viajeros Sociedad Mercantil Estatal S.A. (“Renfe Viajeros”), whose corporate address is at Avenida de Pío XII nº 110 CP 28036 Madrid.
You as the CUSTOMER may contact the Renfe Group Data Protection Officer at the following email address: email@example.com.
The following personal data will be processed as the result of the contractual relationship between you as the CUSTOMER and Renfe Viajeros:
You as the CUSTOMER has to keep your data up to date to guarantee that the data processed are always accurate. You shall notify any change so that Renfe Viajeros is aware of the former’s current situation.
1. To manage the purchase and contracting of the Tourist Train products offered by Renfe Viajeros.
2. To pass on you as the CUSTOMER’s data to companies of the Renfe Group, partner and/or investee companies of Renfe Viajeros in order to send out commercial information.
3. To send out commercial communications from Renfe Viajeros and from its partner companies.
Given the aforementioned purposes, you as the CUSTOMER’s data shall be kept for the legally required periods for the processing performed or, as applicable, until you request your data be deleted or object to that processing.
The CUSTOMER’s personal data processed by Renfe Viajeros shall be obtained directly from the CUSTOMER.
1. Companies of the Renfe Group for the following purposes:
2. Partner and/or investee companies of Renfe Viajeros, for the following reasons:
3. Furthermore, Renfe Viajeros works with certain third-party service providers that have access to the personal data of the CUSTOMER and that process that data on behalf of Renfe Viajeros as the result of their service provisions.
You as the CUSTOMER may exercise your rights to access, rectify, delete, object to and limit the processing and data portability by contacting the Renfe Viajeros Legal Department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Renfe Viajeros Sociedad Mercantil Estatal S.A. Avenida Ciudad de Barcelona, 8-1ª Planta – 28007 Madrid.
You must provide a copy of DNI or the official document accrediting your ID.
Should you as the CUSTOMER believe that Renfe Viajeros has not processed your legal data in accordance with the legislation, you can contact the Data Protection Delegate at email@example.com Nonetheless you may submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
You as the CUSTOMER may easily change or stop our use of your data, along with revoking your consent, by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org .