General Terms and Conditions
- A group must comprise at least 10 passengers or pay the equivalent.
- All members of the group must travel on the same train and date, and with the same departure and destination points.
- The journey request must be made at least 48 hours in advance. Only requests received before 2 pm on Fridays or on the eves of public holidays will be processed.
- The journey can be one-way or return, though the inbound journey must be made within a maximum of 30 days from the date of the outward journey.
- Children under 12: 50% discount.
- Adults aged 12 and over:
- Single journey: 30% discount.
- Return journeys: 40% discount.
- Mixed groups of children or adults will receive the reduction corresponding to each individual.
- For duly accredited students, every ten paying passengers will have the right to one free ticket for a teacher.
- For groups of less than 10 people, the passengers needed to make up the required minimum will count as children under 12 years old.
- Group reductions may be limited or suspended for routes, dates and periods of the timetable as established in each case.
Groups can also enjoy a special companion service by Cercanías Madrid staff (this service is subject to availability, age, group numbers and journeys).
Each Combined Activity, whether school or group, has its own terms and conditions.