The all-inclusive option
The Prémium (Prémium) ticket offers you a top-level travelling experience, with a Comfort seat to enjoy more space and comfort, with complementary services included and the best policy for changes and cancellations. Choose the most complete travelling experience.
Remember that you will always get the best deal if you buy your ticket in advance.
THE PREMIUM TICKET INCLUDES:
- Travelling in a Comfort seat, with all the standard features and more space for a more comfortable journey.
- If you need to, you can change the holder of your ticket for free.
- Maximum flexibility for your trip: changes at no cost (except for the price difference of the new ticket, if any) and cancellation for only 5% of the ticket price.
- if something comes up and you miss your train, , you will be able to change your ticket to travel on the next one free of charge.
- Select the seat in which you wish to travel, with no extra charge.
- Travel with your pet for free.
- Enjoy in-seat food and drinks. Get all the details.
- Enjoy music on board: tune in to the music channel of your choice (classical, pop/rock, jazz, folk...), lie back in your seat and relax.
- Enjoy cinema on board: from your seat and at no cost. Most of our trains feature displays on which films, series, documentaries and programmes are played during the trip. We change the programming every month, so you are never bored during your trip.
- Headphones, to enjoy on-board music and entertainment.
- Free luggage: you can carry up to 3 pieces of hand luggage onto the train, at no extra cost, provided that the sum of the three does not exceed 25 kg.
- Luggage rack: enough space to have your bags within reach and in sight.
- Toilets adapted to people with reduced mobility.
- If you are travelling on an AVE train, connect to our free Wi-Fi network and make the most of your trip with PlayRenfe.
- Most of our trains have a buffet car, if you feel like stretching your legs and having a bite to eat or a drink.
- You also have the "Combinado Cercanías (Combined Cercanías)" ticket in all your travel options. You can get two tickets to travel on Cercanías (Suburban), Rodalies (Commuter), Feve or the Alicante TRAM network, free of charge. You can use them from 4 hours before departure of the train and up to 4 hours after arrival at destination. Receive these free tickets at self-service machines and station ticket offices, scanning the barcode or entering the code on your ticket.